REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
PROVINCE OF LANAO DEL SUR )
MARAWI CITY ) S.S.
AGREEMENT FOR THE EXTRAJUDICIAL SETTLEMENT/PARTITION OF THE ESTATE OF DECEASED SAMSIA ALAWI SANI
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This agreement entered into by and between the following heirs:
1. ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR, of legal age, widower-the husband of the deceased, OFW, Filipino, and a resident of Brgy. Basak Malutlut, Marawi City.
2. RAZAN ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR, one year of age, son of the deceased and presented by his guardian-father ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR.
3. AMENODIN A. SANI, of legal age, married brother of the deceased, Filipino, and a resident of Brgy. Basak Malutlut, Marawi City.
4. ABEDIN ALAWI SANI, of legal age, married, brother of the deceased, Filipino, and a resident of Brgy. Basak Malutlut, Marawi City.
5. NORONISA ALAWI SANI, of legal age, married, sister of the deceased, Filipino, and a resident of Brgy. Basak Malutlut, Marawi City.
6. SAMSIA ALAWI SANI, of legal age, married, sister of the deceased, Filipino, and a resident of Brgy. Basak Malutlut, Marawi City.
A. SAMSIA ALAWI SANI died intestate on July 1, 2018 at Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Upon her death, she left P73, 153.35 (pesos) deposited in her Savings Account No. 4144-8020-0013 in the Philippines National Bank (PNB) Marawi City Branch.
B. When said SAMSIA ALAWI SANI died; there is no known debt or obligations due either against her or against her estate.
C. The parties herein are her only heirs, they being the surviving husband, son, brothers and sisters, as indicated in their personal circumstances described above; In view of this, the parties herein agree between and among themselves to extrajudicially divide and adjudicate among themselves as they hereby partition and adjudicate the entire P73, 153.35 (pesos) deposited in the Savings Account No. 4144-8020-0013 in the Philippine National Bank (PNB) Marawi City Branch of the deceased in the following manner: That the parties agree to give the entire P73, 153.35 (pesos) deposited in the Savings Account No. 4144-8020-0013 of the deceased in the Philippine National Bank (PNB) , Marawi City, to her one year old son RAZAN ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR to support his basic needs.
D. This settlement of estate or extrajudicial partition of the state of SAMSIA ALAWI SANI, is subject to the provision of Rule 74, section 4 of the rules of Court regarding possible heirs. Creditors and other persons who might have been possibly deprived of their lawful share in the estate of said decedent shall be respected if the claim is made within two (2) years from the date hereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties herein have herein have hereunto signed this agreement on February_____, 2020 at Marawi City.
- ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR,
- RAZAN ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR, represented by his guardian– father ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR,
- AMENODIN A. SANI,
- ABEDIN ALAWI SANI,
- NORONISA ALAWI SANI, AND
- SAMSIA ALAWI SANI
- _______________(SGD) ________________
BEFORE ME, a notary public in and for the City of Marawi and province of Lanao del Sur, Philippines, personally appeared the following:
Name Competent | Evidence of identity | Date and Place Issued
- ABDULLAH AMDIA UMPAR |Passport No. P3580809A | July 5, 2017/ DFA
- AMENODEN A. SANI | TIN NO. 950-068-961 | June 16, 2008/BIR Marawi City
- ABEDIN ALAWI SANI | NBI clearance No. 13089960 | October 3, 2019/NBI
- NORONISA ALAWI SANI | TIN NO. 180-010-876 | March 6, 1996/BIR Marawi City
- SAMSIA ALAWI SANI | Passport No. P6433343A | March 15, 2018/ DFA
All personally known to me to be the same persons who executed the foregoing instrument and acknowledged to me that the same is their free and voluntary act and need.
This Extrajudicial Settlement /Partition consisting of the three(3) pages, including this page where this acknowledgement is written, has been signed by the parties and by their instrumental witnesses on the signature page and on the left margins of each and every page thereof, sealed with my notarial seal.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL this 27th of February, 2020 at Marawi City, Philippines.
ATTY. SAMBITORY M. LUCMAN
Until December 31, 2021
PTR No. 755030/8/Nov. 19, 2019
- Doc. NO. 2138
- Page No. 161
- Book No. 06
- Series of 2020.
(Published at Ranao Star Philippines Hard Copies in three cosecutive weeks: March 2, 2020; March 9, 2020, March 16, 2020.)